offers heating circuit groups from DN 20 to DN 40 with up to 12 m³/h or a maximum of 250 kW heat output, matching heating circuit manifolds, hydraulic separators, magnetite separators, overflow valves and accessories.
Find out about our diverse offer.
Heating circuit groups versions
- PGR without mixer with lower pump shutoff
- PGM with 3-way mixing valve:
- 230V 3-point actuator
- 24 V, 0-10 V actuator,
- 230 V actuator with integrated constant temperature controller
- and with weather-guided heating controller
- PGM / PGR DN 25/32/40 VL right / left possible
- progressive mixer characteristic with large kvs value
- ball valve spindles exchangeable from the front
- integrable magnetite separator tubra®-mag-jet
Control quality of the mixing valve:
The progressive characteristic of the rotary valve ensures that even with very low flow rates, the flow rate changes can be controlled very precisely over the entire 90° control range.
Resulting flow temperature:
The exact setting of the required flow rate leads to a constant flow temperature. Thus, the building is supplied with exactly the amount of heat that is currently needed.
Optimized 3D geometry:
Optimized 3D geometry of the rotary valve for constant control quality over the entire volume flow range with only one kvs value.
The benefit for the heating system:
- no overheating of rooms
- Low constant return temperatures and thus long heat generator running times and high efficiency
- long service life of the mixing valve and the actuator.
Product group Heating circuit