The use of solar energy for thermal applications can be realized by two very different technologies.
Power to heat
Surplus photovoltaic power not used by self-consumption can be used for regenerative heating of the buffer storage tank.
The tubra®-eTherm is a hydraulic unit with integrated control for thermal storage of photovoltaic power for self-consumption optimization. The compact hydraulic unit can be connected modularly to hot water tanks with an integrated heat register and buffer tanks with heating water.
- applicable on drinking water or buffer storage tanks
- optimal for retrofitting to existing storage tanks
- energy storage in thermal accumulators with significantly higher storage capacities than in batteries
- control of charging temperature for immediately usable heat tubra®-eTherm P and C
- no required minimum terms or minimum services
- CE compliant in terms of EMC and electrical safety