The versatile fresh water station
An electronically controlled fresh water station with Tuxhorn fresh water controller, 6-fold cascadable for large tapping capacities up to 371 l/min.
A versatile station – the division into master and slave is done during commissioning.
- compact modular design with integrated, pre-assembled cascade valve on the FRISTA KL
- modular cascade valve for nemux S, nemux M and FRISTA XL stations
- hygiene program and thermal disinfection for maximum protection
- completely pre-assembled for connection to the storage circuit and drinking water network
- with built-in controller, pre-wired
- comfort function for keeping the primary side piping warm
- floating set point, reduction of the hot water setpoint temperature if the buffer temperature is not sufficient.
- circulation pump set for integration into the FRISTA L or modularly expandable with nemux S, nemux M and FRISTA XL. Time, temperature and demand control possible
tubra®-FRISTA KL – the cascade solution for large plants:
tubra®-nemux KS, tubra®-nemux KM, tubra®-FRISTA KL, FRISTA KXL rely on cross-station logic. Best operational reliability with highest temperature accuracy.
All stations are bidirectionally connected. This means that the entire system can be set via one control panel, with all important information available centrally. The controller is capable of issuing a collective fault signal and can thus be used for building management systems. Cascades offer the possibility to add outputs of several stations. Stations are combined to achieve the required performance.
The advantage over large fresh water stations is that the hot water volume flows can be regulated more precisely by several individual stations. The next station is only switched on when a switch-on threshold is reached.
|Typ||tubra®-FRISTA L||tubra®-nemux FRISTA
KL2 / KL3 / KL4 / KL5 / KL6
Heating part / hot water part
|DN 25||DN 25|
|Nominal capacity at cold water-hot water|
heating flow 10-45 °C/65 °C
|158 kW||300 / 450 / 600 / 751 / 901 kW|
|Tap performance 10-45/65 °C||65 l/min||124 / 185 / 247 / 309 / 371 l/min|
|Tap performance 10-60/75 °C||50 l/min||95 / 143 / 190 / 238 / 285 l/min|
|max. pressure lost hot water part||0,4 bar||0,4 bar|
|Performance rating according to DIN 4708 |
at nominal capacity
|NL 23||NL 69 / 125 / 185 / 250 / 320|
|Loading pump||Wilo PARA 15/8 iPWM2||Wilo PARA 15/8 iPWM2|
|max. working pressure|
heating part / hot water part
|10 bar||10 bar|
|max. working temperature|
heating part / hot water part
|85 °C / 65 °C||85 °C / 65 °C|
|Connections heating part / hot water part||G1 IG / Rp 3/4||G1 IG / Rp 3/4|
|Dimensions H x W x D||865 x 525 x 280 mm||865 x 525 x 280 mm|
tubra® accessory selection
Fresh water stations from tuxhorn are used exclusively for heating drinking water by means of a buffer tank and an in-station plate heat exchanger using the flow-through principle. Only drinking water as defined by the Drinking Water Ordinance may be heated.